- Identify markers of immune enhancement (such as antibody-targeted therapy) versus immune normalization (factors needed to restore antitumor immunity)
- Personalization of specific immunotherapies by providing a comprehensive characterization of immune phenotype and function in a vary of settings
- Measuring target via Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Measuring tumor mutation load and Microsatellite Instability on T cell infiltration and migration
- Immune profiling of T cells and other immune cells
What can we measure?
- Immune profiling in early on treatment biopsies and patient samples to predict response to treatment.
- Single cell profiling (TCR, RNAseq)
- Chemokine and cytokine signatures in response to drug treatment.
- Gene expression profiling in longitudinal tumors biopsies.
- Immune suppressive factors such as myeloid suppressor cells and their role in predicting treatment responses.
- T cell dysfunction in tumors with high infiltration of CTL and the prevention of T cell infiltration with low CTL.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Study